Monday, January 10, 2011

hello

remember the time we used to not be at each others throats? when we used to talk about all the good times and not the bad? cause its becoming a distant memory and not longer and reality. i miss what we had and im not sure where it went wrong or if it was even ever ok and i just thought it was. ive done stupid stuff before and lately but weve been throught worse. hell weve been with out each other. there are times i think im helping you and sometimes i think you tell me stuff cause you feel you have to. i rely on you alot and i try so hard not to but sometimes your the ony one who gets me you know how i work youve seen me at my complete worst and best. and i cant stand to loose you. i feel though sometimes we need to talk things throught but i get scared itll go bad and well loose each other i cant comprhend that at all. i love you with all my heart and sometimes i wish i believed that you and everybody else would show that they feel the same way towards me and occasionally it happens. but the bugging happens more. so i know i messed up trust me i know but i dont know what to do but let you come to me when you are done being mad which i respect and totally understand.

1 comment:

  1. i dont know if this is about me or not but I know I was mad at you but i just want to let you know that no matter how much i bug you, I'm mad at you, distant from you, depressed or any other situation you can come up with i still love you. you are my sister and always will be <3

    ReplyDelete