Friday, May 21, 2010

life.

i wish life would be as simple as loosing your toy in the park. but its not and theres alot people go through. it seems all i have are complaints these days and that bothers me because life has the potiential to be amazing but yet its not. life is pretty hectic and im not entirely sure where i stand in this collapsing world. which is all i really have to say these days. is i dont know. i wish i knew all the answers. but i dont not even close.

i want to get close to the people ive lost i believe it is possible to be friends with everybody its never happened to me before but im chasing these people. i am determined to get them back in my life if it means im busier then so be it but right now im not happy. and im not happy cause my mind runs in circles trying to figure everything out. and then i cant think. i just to be happy and i want everyone around me to be happy and im going to do my best to make that happen. cause after all life is what you make it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment