Wednesday, May 26, 2010

and i cried.

ive been feeling kind of down and out of sorts the past few days. not entirely sure why but my friend tagged me in a picture on facebook that got the wheels turning so in turn i posted this note and tagged a bunch of people that i might no normally tag just to see what would come about. this picture is a memories thing you write youre favorite memory. i was surprised that some people commented and what theyre comments where. i look forward to see them all. but one person wrote on it a friend i thought was gone. she said

"what i remember best is always knowing where u are :D u can be heard from a mile way and ur laugh is unmistakable, it always makes me smile when i hear it. :) "that's my Addy"
i miss this girl alot. and the fact that she said all this made me cry just because i needed to know that not all hope is lost even after 3 years. people keep surprising me and not always in the best ways but then turn into good ways.
im excited to bring back the good times and maybe good things will happen just from a silly facebook picture. wouldnt that be great?

No comments:

Post a Comment