Sunday, August 23, 2009

to you: who may have saved me

i dont know how or why it started, i used to listen to music just to end bordom, but as my complusive music listening friend started to shopw me lyrics to songs i didnt know , and some i knew i realized what music really was ...it was a story. I've honestly become obsessed with music, it is now a huge part of my life. I have many friends talented in the music department and i envy them quite alot. Many of my friends think im crazy cause i listen to so much music, but really it hekps me see things for what they are and escape my life for a few moments. on my trip i had many opportunities to plug in my ipod, and alot of memories would come rushing back...some made me laugh others would make me miss home more than anything.

I think i tend to tie music in with things that are happening on in my life ...i havent decided if this is good or bad yet? one of my friends has an inquiery ball and as i read it to my self in the back seat thinking of many things i can across a question "would you rather have your cell phone or music?" I didnt know how to answer this, my phone is my life line to a promise ive made to so many people and myself.. but music is my moment of peace or that chance for another memory. i still dont have an answer and maybe i never will but i know how much they both mean to me.
to be honest music has been one of the reason ive made it through this year.

so to that music obsessed friend of mine i thank you endlessly i dont think you realize how much you have helped me momentdirectly and indirectly...and neither did i till this moment. i love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment