Sunday, August 2, 2009

so im in kelowna this weekend and its very pretty up here, i was sitting in the hammock late last night listening to music and just thinking of my friends when my step mom came out calling me and i though oh man shes gunna make me go to bed. but to my surprise she was telling about this forest fire that is gettin goutta hand and how she wants us to go check it out. i never thought these words would come of her mouth and i was excited but scared at the ssame time.

it wasnt til my uncle told me that it was across the lake, so we were in no harm. so we went on this ad venture my step mom my dad my uncle and i. when we finally reaached the perfect spot i sat in the back of the truck watching this giant fire take over the hill. i couldnt believe that we were sitting here watching this harmfull thing, but at the same time no one was getting hurt and there was nothing they could do to stop the fire at night.

i had never seen anything that huge in my life and it is deffinately something i will remember forever. we didnt get home till like 130 in the morning but it was well worth it. i wish that more people were up late that night so i could explain to them this fire but i had a few of my best friends up and it felt like they were right with me. i miss everyone so much and cant wait to get back. love forever ady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment