Sunday, May 29, 2011

hoem again

i knew this would happen eventually everyone going their own way and i was ok with it cause i had a few people you still talk to me.. but now they are also fading. i want to leave and go back to rome. coming home only made it worse. im now sitting here alone after being gone for almost three weeks wiith little contact before. not even my parents are home. its awesome. i had fun there it was warm. the only thing i was craving when i was gone was a hug and honestly theres not many who can give the love hug in my life anymore. i want to start over make a new life make new friends and know my other family. its not that i want to forget this life. i very much want to live this life. but it feels as though theres nothing left for me. that i need to move on. or are being cut out. it sucks to feel this way and maybe im not justified. but barely anyone said goodbye and one person has said hello. and that really hurts. it hurts more than alot of things that have hurt me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment